Heeey Unicorns it’s Lori🦄✨
IT’S FINALLY MARCH AH! Time comes by SO quick!
I decided I wanted to be a bit more open about the books I’ll be reading each month & which books to expect a review from.
Plus it also helps me set a goal & have motivation to finish reading a certain amount of books each month. The books listed are in no particular order because I have a few arriving in the mail soon.
Alright….. *rubs palms together*
1. People Like Us – Dana Mele (Currently reading)
2. The Poet X – Elizabeth Acevedo
3. Heart Of Iron – Ashley Poston
4. Who Is Vera Kelly? – Rosalie Knecht
5. Ace Of Shades – Amanda Foody
6. Relative Strangers – Paula Garner
7. Renegades – Marissa Meyer
8. Nyxia – Scott Reintgen (I read, but haven’t posted review yet)
9. Asoka – E.K Johnston
10. Your One And Only – Adrianne Finlay
Let’s see how many books I’ll complete this month. I’m REALLY excited to complete as much as I can! Thanks for reading!
Lori’s QOTD: Do you have a goal for how many books you’ll read this month? If you do, let me know how many! Comment below👇